Monday, February 23, 2009

Bye!!!

I thought of something over the week-end as I was watching a new documentary on HBO. The documentary was done over the course of the election with all the views coming from the McCain campaign. The amount of hatred was unreal. I also remembered how many people said that if Obama won they would leave the country. Well, I'm figuring it was @ 5-7% of the population. If this is the case and our national un-employment is @ 7.5%, then I have one word for them, BYE. It's time to go. If you are so unhappy, leave and let someone have your job. Also, leave the keys to your home for the people who are losing their homes to foreclosure. My expedition is about to turn 285k, I need your car also. That is if you are not taking it with you. Yep, gotta go. You are the ones preaching honesty and integrity. If you said it then stand by your words, pack your stuff and get out.

And please take Mark Sanford with you.

Syd

1 comment:

Peg and Don said...

Syd:
I love it! I think that Mark Sanford should be leading the wagon train!!!
(what a b**b!)
Peggy