Monday, May 12, 2008

Just another place to vent...

Ok, here we go!! I am retiring from writing letters to the editors and now moving into the world of the bloggers. My plans now are to write my thoughts on issues, impressions of this elections, updated happenings at 116 Northridge Rd.(Quailridge Beachclub & Pool Society), and generally anything I think someone may be interested in reading. I doubt I will be able to write a daily blog like my friend the NitroRev. I'm not sure whether he has more to say, or just more time to say it. I'm thinking it's more to say. But, I do think I can find something to report on at least 3 days a week. So, here we go, check in on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Syd

1 comment:

Stephen Taylor said...

Syd,
this is great! Love your title. I look forward to hearing your ideas, insights, whatever.
Stephen