Monday, September 22, 2008

Clemson Football Round 2





This week it was Logan's turn for Clemson Football. At first I didn't think I was going to the game but the wedding we had on Saturday night wasn't until 7:30 so that allowed us time to go. I can't remember the last time I left at 11:15am for a 1:00pm start. Actually it wasn't that bad, we were still in our spot by 12:15. The game went as expected but the highlight was the South Carolina State Marching Bank (The 101). Clemson's halftime concessions sells had to take a huge hit. No One left their seats and they were not disappointed. I had seen them several years ago at a Furman game and knew what to expect. The weather was perfect, Logan had a great time, Half-time show was great, and the football game was good. All in all a very nice afternoon.

Syd

No comments: