Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ok, how does this stupid thing work

I've done it. I have broke down and purchased a blackberry. So far it's just a fancy phone with a keyboard. I don't know why I have such a hard time with these things. Heck, I know the difference between a 268 and 280 pantone color. I am very knowledgeable with photoshop and many other graphic programs, or why I can operate a 72" printer and I can't figure out how to sit this stupid e-mail up. I can't even change out the ringtone. The bottom line is I'm going to have to have someone walk me through this thing. Probably my kids.
Oh well, I probably can't think straight because my head is still spinning from McCain's pick as VP. I'm trying to understand the reasoning behind this. If it is because she is a woman I can think of at lot of republican women 100 times more qualified. Kaye Bailey Hutchinson, Christie Todd-Whitman or Elizabeth Doyle to name a few. I think this choice scares me more than anything. That someone who has basically governed the city of Pickens and Richland County is a heartbeat away from the presidency. I also feel sorry for her children especially the teenager who is pregnant. They are leaving the security and no media scrutiny of Alaska to have their lives plastered everywhere. And who is going to take care of the downs child? My sister can tell you that this is no easy task. I'm just confused with this pick. What was she or McCain thinking?
"If you feel like leaving, you know you can go. Why don't you stay until tomorrow?
If you want to be freeeeee, all you have to do is say so." Hall & Oates "Sarah Smile"

Syd

No comments: