Monday, September 8, 2008

Square 1 on the field



Anyone at the game this past Saturday got a chance to see Square 1 at work. Our pop-out signs lined the backline in the west endzone. Someone told me they thought there would not be 65k at the game. I think the final total was 75k. Not bad for Citadel. What really sucks this year is they are requiring motorhomes to be in their spot 3 hours before the game or they will start filling your spot with cars. This makes no sense. It seems to me that if you have paid for this spot it should be yours no matter what time you show up.

Syd

3 comments:

Peg and Don said...

Nice... I actually noticed these ads... Had no idea they were yours but they looked good. I don't usually notice this type of stuff, so the ads worked.

Stephen Taylor said...

Great stuff Syd. Lauren and I are thinking of coming up this weekend and just buying tics from a scalper. Do you still park same place? We'll stop by.
Stephen

Peg and Don said...

Steven: Tickets were being scalped last week at the rate of 2 for $20 so you should have no problem. Tell Lauren that Dan's and Dave's parents say hello. Have a good time at the game if you go. And go Tigers!