Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Month of Sundays

Alright already, I get it, people actually read my ramblin's. It's not that I didn't have anything to say, it's finding time to sit down and type it out. This is not a complaint, but right now we are so busy and under the gun to get things turned around and out the door that there are not enough hours in the day. College students are moving in this coming week-end and we have a couple of schools who are wanting things finished by then. Western Carolina University decided to change their logo and school colors this year but decided to wait until 8/13 to publicly announce it. So it was a hurryup and wait to show their new look. Speaking of kids moving in, I want to be the first to congratulate Ian Barlow on moving in to Clemson. The next step is to get Julie and Grant, and especially Floyd out to a ball game and all of them dressed in Orange.
It is hard to believe that the kids are heading back to school. That I will be fighting that Buena Vista traffic on Tuesday mornings, that we will be hit soon to order wrapping paper or a coupon book and before I know it, that awful day will arrive and it will be time to close the pool. Oh well, life goes on. I have alot of things to write about coming up in the next week or so. Anniversaries, parties, hopefully divorce finals, etc. so check back in. Thanks.

"I love the Tigers but I hate the Mets ,I ride my Hog but I race my Vette
I gotta job, but hell I'm still in debt . I love America" Alice Cooper "I love America".

Syd

2 comments:

Peg and Don said...

You not having something to say?!? C'mon....

Dan said...

Hey Syd, thought you'd might want to contact this blog I read about uniforms. It's www.uniwatchblog.com and the guy that runs it advised of the new WCU uniform. He always likes getting news on logo changes and so forth. Check it out at the bottom of this entry:

http://www.uniwatchblog.com/2008/08/14/uni-watch-newlywed-shout-out/

We'll be seeing you soon.