Thursday, June 26, 2008

Early Bird Special

Yes I know, it's Thursday and not Friday. But, I'm heading to Myrtle Beach in the morning so here it is. Going down to play in a Celebrity/Pro-Am Golf Tourney at the Grande Dunes Golf Course. You heard right, I am playing in a Celebrity/Pro-Am Golf Tourney. The tournament is for the Make-A-Wish foundation of SC. Big to-do, with yours truly crashing the party. My only concern is whether or not this old out of shape body can handle 18 holes of golf 3 days in a row. As most of you know, I can hold my own with anyone drinking 3 days in a row but actually playing golf in the Myrtle Beach heat for 3 days in row could get interesting. But, I am willing to take the challenge for a worthy cause. All indications are we will have a very good times. Invited my brother-in-law and wife to go also as well as a customer at the College of Charleston. Boy is my brother-in-law going to owe me for this one, I don't see me paying for a round of golf at Greer in the foreseeable future. Well enough of me rubbing this in the face of Nitro Rev, and any other golfers out there. See ya Monday.

Syd
"Where 'd all the good people go Ive been changin channels I dont see them on the tv shows, Where 'd all the good people go We got heaps and heaps of what we sow."
Jack Johnson "Good People Go"

1 comment:

Stephen Taylor said...

Hit em straight and often, that's what I try to do. Hope you have a great time while I'm busy packing up all my stuff and moving into a new house.